PDA

View Full Version : Best room/building at the Polynesian?

ledudes
08-26-2008, 11:06 AM
Any suggetions of the best room or building at the Poly?

SBETigg
08-26-2008, 11:17 AM
I like Rarotonga because it's centrally located and right next to the Great Ceremonial House. The garden view that overlooks the quiet pool is lovely. Others will come and say Samoa, because it borders the volcano pool. Some say Tokelau because some rooms have a slight lagoon view at garden view prices. Others prefer to be closer to the TTC. In short, you won't get a set answer. Everyone has favorites for different reasons, and all of them are great choices, nothing too far from anything and all with decent views.

nyobabe2
08-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Rarotonga was great, close to just about everything! I think that's a great choice, plus it's smoke free if you're looking for that as well!

TXTigger
08-26-2008, 03:46 PM
I have 2 young boys, so needless to say we were all really excited when we got a 3rd story room in the Aotearoa bldg with GREAT views of the monorail. It was close to the ceremonial house, but quite the jaunt over to the TTC.

iheartmickey
08-26-2008, 06:45 PM
We stayed in the Niue and loved it.

It's close to both pools ... one on each side of the building. Close to the GCH ... just steps away! AND I also loved it because it's smaller than the other buildings, it always seem very quite.

Aggie97
08-26-2008, 09:44 PM
We like Rarotonga and Tokelau for location reasons -- not far from the GCH or the TTC. :mickey:

threeh
08-27-2008, 10:09 AM
I really liked Tokelau. It was a quick walk to GCH and super close to TTC. We had a really nice 3rd floor room there last trip!!:mickey: