PDA

View Full Version : Family Suites discounts???

disneyfan328
08-26-2008, 09:17 AM
In reading the many, many various posts on the ASmu Family suites I am reading some conflicting info so I wanted to see if anyone can clarify

Are the Family Suites at ASmu eligible now for discounts?? :confused: (Things like AAA, or possibly free dining if it is offered again?)

Has anyone gotten a suite that has been discounted, if so what was the discount that you got?

We are still trying to decide between a ASmu suite, 2 connecting room there or possibly POR however it looks like we could have 6 people so POR would be out if that ends up being the case.

Belle1217
08-26-2008, 10:18 AM
I tried too book the family siute 1 year ago but was told that i could not use any type of discount. I went with 2 connecting rooms.

DizneyRox
08-26-2008, 11:48 AM
The family suites are VERY popular and therefore do not have any trouble selling. Because of this, no discounts are normally offered.

Nate's Grandpa
08-27-2008, 11:31 AM
We received an annual passholder discount last September. The discounted rate was about $40 per night cheaper than the rack rate.
( If I remember correctly :confused:)

TammiMcMan
08-27-2008, 12:13 PM
They are sometimes discounted now, but as others have mentioned, there aren't many and they are popular, so you have to be really lucky. I did see elsewhere that a few guests were able to get a suite with the free dining offer this year.

Lizzie
08-27-2008, 02:10 PM
We tried to book them with free dinning last year and they said they weren't eligible. But fortuanetly we were upgraded to them when we arrived.

The Joker
10-20-2008, 08:02 AM
We have booked them with free dining for 3 weeks in September 2009. So they ARE eligable, but availability may be very limited.

dmallan
10-20-2008, 09:03 PM
When we went in January 08 I asked about a AAA discount on the family suites and was told they did not discount the suites. We ended up going with connecting rooms which they did discount 20%.