PDA

View Full Version : Buses running between theme parks?

Minniefan68
08-26-2008, 08:07 AM
I just read on another post that buses run between theme parks. Is that true? The last two years we never saw those buses....interesting. Obviously if you want to park hop it's easier than stopping back at your resort.

??
Cheryl

valjane
08-26-2008, 08:15 AM
I've seen them. In fact, we've gone to the Studios from AK that way.

The only place I don't remember seeing buses to other parks is MK. Maybe they expect you to go to TTC first.

Vito
08-26-2008, 08:35 AM
I just read on another post that buses run between theme parks. Is that true? The last two years we never saw those buses....interesting. Obviously if you want to park hop it's easier than stopping back at your resort.

??
CherylYup, there are buses to other parks! They don't pick you up at your resort stop - they have their own stop, so that's probably why you never really notice them.

And yes, as valjane said, the MK doesn't have buses to other parks, you have to go to the TTC.

wdwfansince75
08-26-2008, 09:03 AM
As a incurable hopper,
From AK: Buses to EPCOT, DHS, and to TTC (for MK)
From DHS: Buses to AK and TTC (MK), boat (or walk) to EPCOT
From EPCOT: Bus to AK, Monorail to TTC (MK), boat (or walk) to DHS
From MK: monorail or ferry to TTC, then either monorail to EPCOT or buses to DHS or AK.

DisneyDudet
08-26-2008, 09:45 AM
The stops are usually the furthest away, which may be why you don't see them!

Sometimes we look at the boards that have the stops listed at each park to learn new routes to getting places!

joelkfla
08-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Actually between Epcot & DHS, both ways, you have a choice of a bus at the front of Epcot, or the boat at International Gateway.

At Epcot, load zone #9 is the location of the Studios bus.