PDA

View Full Version : Transportation Question

georger
08-25-2008, 07:00 PM
We have ADRs for 1900 Park Fare one afternoon at 4:30...after dinner we want to go to Fantasmic at DHS- what is the best way to get there from 1900 Park Fare (GF)...Do you think we'll be cutting it too close -Fantasmic is scheduled to start at 8:30 that night???

andreallybadeggs
08-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Should have plenty of time to catch a bus from GF to DHS. Have fun!

SBETigg
08-25-2008, 09:01 PM
You should have plenty of time, and taking a bus to DHS from the Grand Floridian is your best bet. The bus stop at GF is nicely appointed with plenty of bench seating.

DisneyDudet
08-26-2008, 09:48 AM
I think you will have plenty of time! You may not get a "super awesome" seat, but you should be able to get a good one!

Hopping a bus to DHS will be a great choice. If you happen to go really long in your dinner, you can always get a cab, but you shouldn't have a problem!

Even if you arrive at 8, you should be able to get a seat. If not, just stand in the back area. You'll be the first one to the buses when its over!

RockinRollerMom
08-26-2008, 09:54 AM
I think you will have plenty of time. We ate at the Grand Floridian Cafe last year and our ADR's were at 5:45. Granted it is not a character meal, but we made it to DHS by 7:30 -8. The buses from GF to DHS took practicly no time at all. (I think we were the last stop and we didn't have to pick any other resorts up.)