PDA

View Full Version : One more question..

Disney fans..
08-25-2008, 02:01 PM
Does anyone know if you have to purchase tickets to MK if you already purchased tickets to the MVMCP? We are thinking that we might just wait until 4pm when they allow you to go into MK for the party..rather then buy tickets for both. If you don't, does anyone think it is worth trying to save the extra money? It will be our first day there so I don't know if I could even keep the kids out of the park until that time...any thoughts please?

Strmchsr
08-25-2008, 02:03 PM
If you buy your party tickets you can get into MK after 4 pm without any other park ticket.

disneyfan328
08-25-2008, 02:27 PM
The party ticket is good beginning at 4pm is you want to go to the MK prior to that you need a park ticket for the days admittance. then I believe you have to go somewhere to show your ticket for the party to get a wristband.

DDuck66
08-25-2008, 02:45 PM
On the days that we are attending a hard ticket event like MNSSHP or MVMCP, we usually spend the first part of the day at DTD. That way we do not need to get another day's ticket. Of course, since we broke down and get AP's, it does not matter. I would also suggest getting a big lunch before the party as the choices are not as good during the party. There is usually only select restaurants open. Another good option is to resort hop before attending the party. That way you can see all of the resorts dressed up in their holiday finest.

joanna71985
08-25-2008, 06:11 PM
If you are attending one of the parties (mvmcp, mnsshp, p&p), you can get into the MK at 4pm with just the party ticket. It is really nice to sleep in that day, go to DTD, spend time at the pool, ect.

crazypoohbear
08-25-2008, 09:14 PM
depending on what time you arrive at the resort your first day. you could get situated, swim for a bit, have lunch, check out the resort then head over to the kingdom for 4:00pm
If you leave your resort at 3:15pm by the time you get to MK, go through bag check and get to the turnstyles it will be time for the party!
Have a great time.