PDA

View Full Version : Family Suites ASM- Wilderness Cabins

luvdw
08-25-2008, 01:47 PM
Hi

Has anyone stayed in the family suites at ASM? We are a family of 5, trying to plan a trip to DW for June 2009. We stayed in POR a couple years ago, which was great, but now kids are bigger and we will definitely need more room! How about the cabins? I really can't decide. They seem nice, but far away.
Any thoughts? I Really appreciate it!!!:mickey:

Itchy
08-25-2008, 02:41 PM
I have never stayed at the cabins or had stayed in a family suite, although I have priced the suites and found that I could get two connecting rooms for less than the family suite.

I have had these a ASM twice.

I would research all of the options and pick from there.

Have a good vacation:mickey:

4 days and counting.:cloud9:

Itchy
08-25-2008, 02:49 PM
Oh! I forgot.:welcome:

As you will find out soon :rocks:

Have fun planning:mickey:

lighteningqueen
08-25-2008, 07:23 PM
The suites are great. They are like a large one bedroom apartment without a large kitchen. They ahve coffee makers fridge, micro and plates cups silverware for 6 every day. 2 full baths. 2 tv.s 2 safes, 2 armoires queen bed plus the full bed in liv plus the chair and ottoman make real size twin beds. We loved it there and it is less than the cabins. $181.00 night for 6 people. The cabins are about $250.00 I think per night. You wouldn't go wrong with Music at all. Buses ran quickly, Food Court had some good choices and tasted good. Can't answer for the cabins, but would like to try them someday when gas goes down...haha

dmallan
08-25-2008, 08:27 PM
We have a family of five and also opted for connecting rooms at ASMu rather than the family suites. I found out that the family suites are never discounted, and we got a AAA rate of $65 per room for the connecting rooms. We still had two bathrooms, two TVs and 4 double beds. We obviously didn't have the kitchenette, but that wasn't as important to us. I brought a 4 cup coffee maker, and we used a soft sided cooler for a mini fridge. Just put ice in ziploc bags twice a day and it worked great to keep milk and juice cold!

playdead88
08-26-2008, 06:29 AM
the cabins are closer to MK and you will have access to other transportation options - we have stayed at wilderness lodge and we went over to ft wilderness for bfast one day - i was impressed with all the fun things for kids to do and the beaches - there is no beach at the value resorts - welcome to intercot and remember no matter where you decide to stay you wont be disappointed - you'll be at disney!! :mickey:

luvdw
08-26-2008, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the info!! I do love intercot! I was on all the time when I planned our last trip a couple years ago, great advice and tips from everyone!!:mickey::mickey: