PDA

View Full Version : How many can fit?

EmmMOM2
08-25-2008, 09:37 AM
I want to know if theirs a list somewhere as to how many people can fit in each ride together?

Last time we went Me, DH and our son (on our lap) rode everything together including PP, WTP, etc...

This time its DH and I along with our 4 year old an one year old (will be on our lap)

Can all of us fit in most of the popular childrens rides?? IF our youngest is on our lap..or do we need to ride 2 by 2?? :(

disneygeek84
08-25-2008, 09:49 AM
It really depends. On Peter Pan you could go two by two, or your whole family could ride in one "boat." For Winnie the Pooh each honeypot has two rows of seats, so your whole family can fit into one honeypot. For Dumbo, I'd go two by two for that, just because the elephants aren't that big.

Then any boat ride your whole family can ride together and you can decide if your kids want to sit by themselves or ride in your lap.

I know that's not all the rides, but maybe that'll give you some sort of an idea to start off with. I'm sure more people will be along soon to help out more!

kdkhopper
08-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Just a heads up - I was at Disneyland last Fall with my three kids (ages 3, 4, and 6) and Daddy couldn't join us. The kids really wanted to go on Peter Pan and after waiting for 30 minutes, the CM wouldn't let us all on together stating that there was a three passenger rule. He was kind enough to find another CM from another attraction to ride with my oldest, but it wasn't ideal. The real kicker is that while we were waiting for the other CM to get there, a family with two VERY large parents and a hefty son rode by - technically three people, but I'm sure they more than outweighed me and my three little kids! Anyway, after all of that, most rides shouldn't be an issue since there will be two parents and you can split up easily. If in doubt, you could always ask a CM. Have fun!!

Imagineer1981
08-25-2008, 11:12 AM
I would plan on riding 2 by 2 on most rides. Some you will have to take separate vehicles too, like Peter Pan and Haunted Mansion as they don't hold more than 3, and thats tight!! Most other rides should be fine on, but do plan to split up 2 by 2