PDA

View Full Version : POP Property Room Location

Lucyrella
08-23-2008, 05:47 PM
WE are headed down in 3 weeks, and we are new to POP. My little princess is turning 5 and she wants to be close to the "Lady" and the Tramp icon. I see that it is in the 60's section and it looks like rooms 1101 - 1472 are close to her. I was wondering how this building is in correlation to parking. We will have our own car, and with a 5 year old and 4 year old this would be a nice benefit. What else can you see from these rooms? Any info on this location would be most helpful. Thanks so much!

JPL
08-23-2008, 06:14 PM
It's really in the 50's section near the Bowling pin pool and you can see the giant Jukebox from that area.

Pirate Granny
08-23-2008, 09:54 PM
If you want to be by Lady & the Tramp...they face inward, by the bowling pin pool...in the 50's section...The parking lot is closest to Section A. and those rooms are the numbers that you quoted...one word of caution...some of those rooms, closest to the Classic Hall are now considered preferred rooms...also the ones facing the pool require preferred rates...You could request a room in Bldg A facing the parking lot, closer to Section B...You will love POP...It's my favorite.
:pirate:

Tinkerbella16
08-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Lady and the Tramp are in the 50's section... both times we've stayed at Pop, we have been in the 50's section and just loved it! It is not far at all to the main building. There is a bowling pin pool that is right there. The parking lot is pretty close.

Bri
08-24-2008, 10:26 AM
we stayed in the last 50's building, the one that's straight behind the pool, not to the left or right. we passed lady and the tramp everyday and the parking lot was right there. also from our room, we were able to see epcot's fireworks everynight. it was also pretty quite where we were, the pool was on the other side of the building so we didn't get much pool noise.

Lucyrella
08-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Bri,

Which room were you in? Can you give me a general idea of room numbers and building numbers, being able to see some fireworks could be a good thing.

I just mainly want to be near the parking so we don't have to hike with 2 tired little girls.

How many floors are there to the buildings at POP?

Any room advice would be greatly appreciated, it seems that we are close to having everything finalized.

Thanks for the help,

"SULLEY "RULES!!
08-25-2008, 08:47 PM
You'll have a lot of FUN at the POP!!! My husband and I love it there. We'll be heading to Disney for 12 fun filled days from November 24th thru December 5th for our anniversary and again staying at the Pop.. You can't go wrong whatever section you are in. We've been in the 50's and 60's. This year we requested the 90's. Our nieces will be down also towards the middle of our trip. It will be their first visit and their staying at the Pop as well. We thought they'd get the most out of their stay if they were at the same hotel as us. It should be a memoriable trip. Good luck with your choice. The Lady and the Tramp section is really cool.:thumbsup:

sophie peach
08-28-2008, 08:44 AM
if in doubt look in google earth or download a resort map

maxrebo77
08-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Staying at Pop myself again this Sept. Stay in the L&T section last time, I think 2006. It was a fine spot. Just a word though, Lady is HUGE.
For myself though, scince I have only stayed there a short while once, a good room location for me. I like quiet, don't mind a long walk, but hate to see a parking lot view. I usually tell the desk I don't care where they put me, but I have found that to be a mistake. Any ideas for a good room for single adult?
May the Mouse be With You:mickey: