PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure Island - Last night

disneymad1998
08-22-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi there,

Does anyone know if anything special wil be happening on Pleasure Islands last night ??

We'll be over from the Uk when it's due to close and were wondering if it was worth visiting??

Plus we will have DD aged 7 - would it be something she could attend or shall we give it a miss??

Disneymad1998
:mickey:

maxrebo77
08-24-2008, 06:42 PM
I haven't read anything, but I think for part of it they should do the whole New Year's party countdown. (I apologise to the CMs that had to clean up the confetti all that time:number1:)
If you haven't been before, depending on what your package is, I'd say go check it out before it changes. The way they have it now, you can just wander through, and only have to pay if you want to go into a club. Also I think only the Adventurer's Club (worth every penny) and the Comedy Warehouse are open to children. If you have already been there, with a 7YO, give it a miss.

Roo Girl
08-26-2008, 03:28 PM
What date is the final hurrah for PI? I will be there, I think, during the final dayS but not sure when the be-all-end-all is happening. I'm definitely doing AC. We only recently discovered it and of course, now it's leaving! My luck! :cool:

maxrebo77
08-31-2008, 02:12 PM
I just spoke to Disney. The last night of PI is Sat. Sept 27 and all clubs will be closed by the 28th. (i understand Disney's fiscal year begins on Oct. 1). No special good-bye party is planned, they just wish to let it go quietly.
I can't imagine though, that each club (especially AC) won't have something different. Maybe a hint that the AC will survive after all?
Wishfull Thinking:cloud9:
Am going to try and get there twice this trip. For sure on my last night, Mon.the 22nd. Hope to see some of you there!
Kungaloosh!
The Adventurer's life is Best!