View Full Version : ADRs For January

DisneyDoug2
08-22-2008, 11:48 AM
I just tried to make our ADRs for the end of January and the CM took our list but could not confirm anything past Jan 24th due to a system upgrade. When asked when we might know he told us that hopefully mid October the system will be working and they will start inputting requests that day based on when the reservations were requested. Unfortunately, if you’re not early by the time they tell you that you did not get your ADRs everything will be filled up! This is very frustrating!

Has anyone else heard this when making ADRs?

Goofeygal
08-22-2008, 12:50 PM
I would call back again that sounds really strange to me.:confused:

DisneyBabies
08-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Are you saying they took a list of the ADR's you wanted and told you they would input them when the system is back up and call you to let you know which ones you got? :(
I have never heard of this and I have been calling disney dining every week to make sure I know when to call to get my ADR's.
The info posted here on intercot says CRT, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Alberts are booking at 180 days despite the freeze. For everything else, we have to wait until the thaw :D to make reservations and we have to CALL! No one has mentiond giving a list in advance and getting a call back with confirmed ressies. I would call disney dining and get the info confirmed.

DisneyBabies
08-22-2008, 05:24 PM
I just called Disney Dining. You were misinformed by whomever you spoke to. They are NOT taking lists of the ADR's guests want and trying to get them when the system goes up. You have to call them when the system goes live again (at this point CM's are told Oct 24) to get you ADR's. They will not call you. I hope you got the CM's name and I suggest you call and let management know what the CM said so they can stop the mis-information from continuing.