PDA

View Full Version : Another little note

dolphinmickey9170
08-21-2008, 09:50 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that Keara has started feeling better. Her fever finally broke, but she still has a cough and runny nose. She seems to be having fun again instead of just lying around like a lump. The pixie dust sent via text messages from Kathy and Karen have proven to work. However, Fay still is here. She needs to leave, but seems like she just wants to hang out in Disney too.

Another piece of info....
we had dinner at The Wave.....we were joined by Capt Jessica Sparrow, and non of us liked our meal. Don't get me wrong...it wasn't totally :ack:, but it wasn't that great either. The food was only so-so. The service was good, but you couldn't hear or hardly understand the waiter. I will give a full report of our dining when we return.

One last piece before I leave you for tonight -
I don't believe the dining plan is anywhere near worth it any longer. With the change in the price, I saved $3 per day, however, we spend at least $20-$29 per day for the gratutity, HUGE difference. I also hate the fact that I am bound by those stupid QS and Snack credits. I think we will just pay OOP next time and not worry about when and what I will eat.

We fly home Saturday night, so I will start posting some reports on Sunday while Ben works his night shift. I have a mandatory meeting at school on Monday, and then I work Tuesday.

Hope everyone has a safe weekend.:mickey:

P.S. Everyone yell at Fay and tell her to go away!

DisneyWhirled
08-21-2008, 09:57 PM
GOOOOOOO AWWWWAAAAAAYYYY FFFFAAAAYYY!!

John and I agree with you on the DP. In fact, if we can make it in May, we are OOP all the way.

Glad peanut is better! Tell Jessica we said "Hello".

BTW, love the pic of Ben in Norway! How's my Katy? Please give her a hug from me too!

Have a safe flight home and talk with you soon!

dolphinmickey9170
08-21-2008, 10:02 PM
GOOOOOOO AWWWWAAAAAAYYYY FFFFAAAAYYY!!

John and I agree with you on the DP. In fact, if we can make it in May, we are OOP all the way.

Glad peanut is better! Tell Jessica we said "Hello".

BTW, love the pic of Ben in Norway! How's my Katy? Please give her a hug from me too!

Have a safe flight home and talk with you soon!

We gotta talk about those plans. Ben wants to play golf, if John's interested.

Katy says she is awesome, but she misses you guys....is it October yet?

So, that means Kathy posted that picture...I gotta go find it, that was so funny.

I'll call ya when we are home!! MISS YOU!

kakn7294
08-22-2008, 03:30 AM
Katy says she is awesome, but she misses you guys....is it October yet?

So, that means Kathy posted that picture...I gotta go find it, that was so funny.Megan was asking yesterday if this weekend is the weekend we go to Baltimore. She misses Kaylee and Keara! And everyone else too, but mostly Kaylee and Keara.

I told Ben I was going to post his pic. I hope he likes it!

BTW, has Bun-Bun shown up yet or is he (she?) still MIA?

ChipnDaleGal
08-22-2008, 07:58 AM
I am glad to hear that Keara is feeling better. I hope Fay settles down a little so you can have a couple of fun days before you head home tomorrow. :mickey:

faline
08-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Oh my! So sorry you got caught up in all of Faye's antics! And to have a sick little one on top of that is no fun!

dolphinmickey9170
08-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Megan was asking yesterday if this weekend is the weekend we go to Baltimore. She misses Kaylee and Keara! And everyone else too, but mostly Kaylee and Keara.

I told Ben I was going to post his pic. I hope he likes it!

BTW, has Bun-Bun shown up yet or is he (she?) still MIA?

Ben liked the picture. He laughed ...... hard.

Bun-Bun was never found. According to Brenda, in the laundry department, there is usually a 4 day turn around if an item is found. However, we never heard anything, so we assume it was not discovered until after a whirlwind trip through those industrial strength washers and she probably disintegrated. :( However, the Baby Pooh Bear was an awesome surprise.