PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Disney Reward Visa Picture Times?

disneykid99
08-21-2008, 07:00 PM
I have never taken advantage of the offer for Disney Visa holders to get a picture with the characters at Epcot. I am going to really try to remember to do it this trip. Does anyone know the times they do it - on the Visa website it says they only do it once a day?

FreFam5
08-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Yay - a question I can actually answer!!! I feel like such a "I don't know anything" kind of person here because everyone is so knowledgable!

But this I know - I have it written down for our trip.

1:30-4:30

thumperbug
08-21-2008, 08:01 PM
When you go, do not go closer to the 4:30 mark. Around 4 pm they count out a certain number of people left on line and then send the rest away. We didn't know this until our last trip when we got on line around 4 and a CM was taking down credit card #, marking down how many slots were left then roping off the end of the line.

It was fun to do and I loved even more the free pic!!!

We will definitely do it again.

germanhc
08-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Where does this character picture take place?

Tink#64
08-22-2008, 12:18 AM
We take advantage of this every trip! We love the extra time & attention from the characters. But I have to agree, don't wait until too late in the day, we've experienced almost no wait in line going a little earlier in the day, but this year we were one of those 4:00 families & had to wait 20-30 minutes. We probably wouldn't have waited, but it was our last day in Epcot!

I can never remember where the Disney Visa M & G is, but I'm thinking one of the Innoventions buildings! I know we had to ask a CM!

disneykid99
08-22-2008, 07:25 AM
Thank you all for the info. I got really excited about doing this after reading about all of your great experiences. I am looking forward to it and will not miss it this year.:mickey:

Rekenna
08-22-2008, 09:11 AM
The characters are at Innoventions West, which is on the right side of the ball when you come in the front entrance of EP.

We are going to try for the first time too! Have fun!:mickey:

Bethanymouse
08-22-2008, 05:54 PM
We tried this for the first time a 2 weeks ago. We got went two times and received 4 pictures free since we both have visa cards. The characters were Pluto and Mickey on the first time and Goofy, Mickey and Minnie the second time. We started waiting around 1 and were done by 1:50. It is a really fun experience and they dont tell you who is in there so that it is a surprise! Have fun!

KAJUNKING
08-22-2008, 06:54 PM
we just got our disney visa a few months ago so we too are going to try this for the first time this year

ilvdisney
08-23-2008, 01:53 PM
We just returned from Disney and getting this Visa picture done was a waste of time. We waited in line for 1/2 hour and then when we got in it was only Mickey and Goofy. In past years we've had all the fab 5 characters there. The pictures were awful and when I went to pick up my free photo I picked a picture from Typhoon Lagoon as the Visa ones were bad.

disneyworld55925592
08-23-2008, 05:05 PM
:thumbsup:it was deffently worth it for us we got there about 20 minutes before it openned we got in at like 1:40 but time went by quick wondering what characters would be in there! Then we went in and got mickey minnie and gooofy!!!!! thats so rare to get a picture with all these popular characters together these days. Then we got the photo and it came out good, the backround was cute and they put the year on it. It was a fun experiance

MickeysEars
08-25-2008, 09:24 PM
We tried this for the first time a 2 weeks ago. We got went two times and received 4 pictures free since we both have visa cards. The characters were Pluto and Mickey on the first time and Goofy, Mickey and Minnie the second time. We started waiting around 1 and were done by 1:50. It is a really fun experience and they dont tell you who is in there so that it is a surprise! Have fun!

WOW we waited over an hour and were rushed out after being told that the reason the line was taking so long was because the characters take there time with the families. We did not feel the magic that day...We are going to skip it on our next trip.