PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Free Disney Dining

dk1992
08-20-2008, 10:22 PM
Looks like Disney just released the offer to the UK residents the free dining offer for 2009. Book five nights or more at a selected Disney Resort for arrivals between 2nd August - 3rd October 2009, and you'll receive free dining for the duration of your stay for everyone in your party. Besides the 5 night minimum stay there are other stipulations:

- Opt for a Disney Moderate Resort and receive a Disney Quick (Counter) Service Dining Plan for FREE
- Opt for a Disney Deluxe Resort and receive a Disney Dining Service Plan for FREE

Not sure how this worked for UK residents in the past, but they have the minimum stay requirement and they have to stay at a Deluxe resort to get the regular dining plan. The regular dining plan is going up to $39.99/adult for 2009. The "quick" service dining plan will be $29.99/adult.

If we are offered this same deal when it's released to us, it doesn't seem like it will be worth it to wait until the free dining period. What does everyone else think? But they did extend the offer period to include 2 whole months.

I did find in my searching today that it appears that they have added back the appetizer to the table service meal, but gratuity is still not included.

Claudielou
08-20-2008, 10:33 PM
The appetizer is only for children in the 3 to 9 category. Too bad, I really liked the appetizers.

dk1992
08-20-2008, 10:37 PM
I guess I was too excited and missed the "fine" print.

MickeyMomof2
08-21-2008, 08:50 AM
I know that for the 2008 dining plan, the UK didn't have the option of staying in a value resort at all. Also, the time window for their offer was longer than the US version in 2008.

When I saw the 2009 UK plan, I wondered if in the US version, the CS plan will be for the value resorts and the TS plan will be for mod and deluxe only. Of course, we will just have to wait and see!

yjgirl32
08-21-2008, 09:16 AM
I can't wait! I already have my trip booked for next year. We will be going down for our anniversary and my father-in-laws birthday!