PDA

View Full Version : Which would you choose?

Miss Tink 2
08-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Trying to make a decision about our ADR's for our May 09 trip...My grandson will be celebrating his 9th birthday on our last day there and we want to do something special for him. So, we are wanting to do a character breakfast-which would you recommend-O'hana's or Chef Mickey? We also have a 12 yr old granddaughter and 14 Year old granddson along.

joonyer
08-20-2008, 04:54 PM
I'd let the nine-old birthday boy choose which one he wanted based on which characters he likes best. He won't remember anything about the food he ate after a week anyway, but the memories of meeting the characters will likely last a lifetime. The other kids will have fun no matter which one you go to.

DumboMom
08-20-2008, 05:14 PM
We did Chef Mickey for my son. He had a great time. Tell them it is his birthday when you make the reservation. He will sit in a special section and the characters come out to sing Happy Birthday to the kids in that area. They also give them a cupcake with a candle, along with a special place mat that says Happy Birthday with the characters autograph. One more thing is if you buy the photos that they take during the meal they place a birthday symbol in the photo. Great Memories!
:mickey:

dml
08-20-2008, 05:34 PM
I love both character breakfasts and have been numerous times, but I would choose O'hana because of the atmosphere and the fact that it is less hectic! I think everyone will have a good time at both, but letting the birthday boy choose is a good idea too!

:mickey::mickey:

brownie
08-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Chef Mickey's is always a party, so that could be a lot of fun. I'd let your grandson pick where he'd want to go. I'd give him all the available character breakfasts to pick from; it is his birthday after all.