PDA

View Full Version : July Jewel's 2nd WDW trip Day 6

julyjewel
08-20-2008, 02:41 PM
This was our final day. We had breakfast at Chef Mickey's, which was fine. Then we head over to MK and just rode all day long. We got to see Hook and Smee today. Also, we the Capt. Jack tutorial along with Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. I was amazed with how many characters we saw during this trip.

We stopped and our kids got a picture with a fireman from MainSt. We also saw the Mayor too. I wanted to get a pic but my family just kept dragging me past. We ate again at Pecos Bill's that's night for dinner. I will say one thing. To the woman who work there cleaning up after guests, thank you. Those women worked like dogs to make sure everything looked great. They were always cleaning. I never saw one just standing there the entire week of our visit.

I did some shopping that night too. I picked up some Coc covered mickey pretzel heads. they were good but I wish you could get more in the package!

Eventhough we didn't get anything from the Dream Squad we had our own great memories which is magic enough for me. I can't wait to buy my photo cd. that's all for now until my december trip, celebrating my 10 year anniv. Only I don't want to wear the Minnie ears. Just the pins. Too many little girl's are wearing the bride ears, when there aresevereal other princess type ears that they could be wearing.

Lizzie
08-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks for all the reports sounds like you had a great trip.

Beach Club Babe
08-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Sounds like a great way to end your trip! We wee also at MK that day!

Meerkat
08-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Glad you had a good time overall.

laward32
08-20-2008, 09:20 PM
Glad you made a lot of great memories. Hope your next trip is even better.:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
08-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Thank you for sharing your family's great trip with us. I am glad that it was such a good one for you with lots of new wonderful memories. :mickey:

tinkerbell04
08-23-2008, 08:18 PM
My husband agrees with you about the chocolate covered pretzels...he wants more in a box too! Thanks for sharing your trip, I have enjoyed reading it.

Bethis26fan
08-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Sounds like a great last day. Thanks for sharing your trip.

pdrlkr
08-23-2008, 11:50 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
08-25-2008, 01:06 PM
Sorry your trip has come to an end! Thanks for taking the time to share your trip with us!