PDA

View Full Version : July Jewel's 2nd WDW Trip Day 5

julyjewel
08-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Today we started out in the MK. It was an extra magic hour and we seemed to zoom through the line. My kids couldn't get enough of Haunted Mansion.

We got to meet some more characters like Pinnochio and Jiminy. We missed the Snow White greeting at the front of the park. They did tell us that she would be out every hour, so we would just come back. When waiting for Gepetto and Pinnochio, a family cut right in front of the entire line. The character attendent did say a word. They just let the family get pics and have time with the characters. I think this made everyone in the entire line enraged.

We went back to see Snow White and figured she wouldn't be out because of the rain. The one CM asked us to follow them to the other side of exposition hall. Before you knew it, Snow white appeared and nobody else was back there. We got to have her all to ourselves for a few minutes. Then people started walking in the one door and they saw us.

We went back to see Mickey at toontown and some of the princesses. My daughter,8. told Cinderella that she sang "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" for her school talent show. Cinderella said she would be honored if she would sing to her. My daughter sang the song with all of her little motions. You could tell that Cinderella was quite touched. It was just one of that magical moments.

We tooki another break this afternoon because my son was a little cranky. Then we went back to MK and had dinner at LTT. It was very good. You can read about it in my review section. Food was great and I liked the atmosphere and the characters. After dinner we took the monorail over to Epcot for EMH. We got to do Test Track and all of our other things we enjoy to do. We did try Mission Space, the more intense one. I really have a new appreciation for what astronauts experience when entering spcae. I admire what they go through as much as I admire what our military goes through for us. We stayed until midnight and decided it was time to leave after we made a stop at the Epcot Character Spot.

Beach Club Babe
08-20-2008, 05:08 PM
Sounds like a very busy, but very fun day!

laward32
08-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Another great day. Thanks for the report.:mickey:

Lizzie
08-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Sounds like you have had some great charachter interaction on this trip.

ChipnDaleGal
08-22-2008, 11:49 AM
What a great moment for your daughter to sing for Cinderella. Did you get that on tape? Sounds like a really long and really fun day. Thanks for sharing. :mickey:

tinkerbell04
08-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Sounds like another great day!

Bethis26fan
08-23-2008, 10:30 PM
Sounds like another fun day.

pdrlkr
08-23-2008, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
08-25-2008, 12:34 PM
Some great character interaction!