View Full Version : Mailing Postcards

DreaminofDisney24
08-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Where can I mail postcards at Disneyworld? In the themeparks, my resort (WL), etc? I'm less then a month away! Yahoo!:thumbsup:

Itchy
08-20-2008, 03:00 PM
I am not sure in the parks as far as mailing cards, but I do know that you can get post card, stamps, and mail them at the resorts.

They have a great selection as well.:mickey:

AllDisney
08-20-2008, 04:11 PM
There are mailboxes at some, if not all the parks. They blend into the environment and not easily found, but they are there. Other than that, as stated earlier, you can always mail them at your resort.

Have a great trip:thumbsup:

Belle619
08-21-2008, 09:58 AM
There are ones at all the resorts I've been to, by the front desks. And I'm pretty sure that I've mailed ones out at the MK and DHS, but the exact location is escaping me right now.

On a side note, I bring pre-made address labels and stamps with me in my wallet so that I'm prepared when I do find one.

Disney fans..
08-21-2008, 11:28 AM
We mailed out postcards on our last trip in 06 and it took sooo long for our people to get them. We were actually home for about 2 weeks before they got them and we mailed them on the second day we were there!!

TwoTinyWings
08-21-2008, 01:55 PM
I've mailed postcards from City Hall on Main St. at the MK. There is a stamp machine there, as well as a mailbox (just outside). When I was there, the stamp machine was broken, which presented a small problem - but a helpful CM at the desk sorted it out and I was able to mail everything just fine.

I'm guessing that there might be a location in each park to mail postcards from - but the only one I know of for sure is the location at City Hall.

I'd also suggest bringing along some postcard stamps from home, if you think of it. It just makes things easier.

disneyfan328
08-22-2008, 10:54 AM
I second taking the stamps and pre addressed lables with you. I did this for the "Mickey Mail" postcards that we did but I had wrote the addresses for those ones since they were"special" but for the family and friends ones I did labels. I was glad that I had bought the stamps as they were a little harder to find. We mailed everything right at our resort POR in the general store.

LisaP
08-23-2008, 02:07 AM
I second taking the stamps and pre addressed lables with you. I did this for the "Mickey Mail" postcards that we did but I had wrote the addresses for those ones since they were"special" but for the family and friends ones I did labels. I was glad that I had bought the stamps as they were a little harder to find. We mailed everything right at our resort POR in the general store.

I agree, this is exactly what we did. We bought post card stamps from our local post office at home and pre-printed address labels for our recipients. WL has a mailbox on the wall in the lobby.