PDA

View Full Version : Sci Fi...

IamBelle
08-20-2008, 09:16 AM
We are going here for dinner, and I would like to try the coca cola ribs. Are they good? Any other suggestions??
Thanks,
IamBelle

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-20-2008, 10:25 AM
We had lunch at Sci-Fi on our last trip, and I wasn't impressed at all with the ribs :( and I didn't even eat them all

Sci-Fi is a neat place to eat though, the family enjoyed the movies, and the meals (other than mine) were OK. The desserts were great though!

Rekenna
08-20-2008, 10:29 AM
I try never to be dicsouraging, although....

Sci-Fi has cool atmosphere, but that is about it. Out of all of the places we have eaten at the World I was the most dissapointed with Sci-Fi, others may disagree-that's why these are called discussion forums.

I hope you have a great experience and prove me wrong-have fun and eat alot!:thumbsup:

SBETigg
08-20-2008, 10:39 AM
I like lunch at the Sci-Fi. We've had good luck with food and service at that time, ordering basic foods like sandwiches, burgers, snacks. The atmosphere is lots of fun. I've never been there for dinner or tried the ribs.

NJGIRL
08-20-2008, 10:53 AM
We go there each visit to DS and have never had bad food. The atmosphere is great and service has always been good. Sorry we have nevr had the ribs.

Cookie123
08-20-2008, 01:34 PM
This is absolutely my favorite WDW place to eat. I've never had the ribs, though. I always stick with chicken caesar salad, or a burger.

pink
08-20-2008, 06:48 PM
I've been there many times and never even knew that had Coke-a-cola ribs! The food there isn't the best from my experience but they have amazing milkshakes and the atmopshere is worth the sub-par food. :mickey:

GrmGrninGost
08-20-2008, 07:13 PM
I suggest another restaurant. Just my opinion. This is the one place at WDW I will not go to again. :ack:

Natazu
08-21-2008, 03:24 AM
Sci-Fi Dine-In (Table Service) ☺
Average, boring, and overpriced food served in an interesting and fun atmosphere. It’s ok to come around midday, take in the surroundings, have a milkshake (which they do well) and watch a few clips of The 50’ Woman and Creature from the Black Lagoon. I highly recommend against making this a dinner spot. There are so many much better restaurants at Disney.

RAIDER
08-21-2008, 07:28 AM
I agree with the majority ..The atmosphere is a one off and so unique and its a place you must go to at least once ....The menu however is bland but the milkshakes are to die for :thumbsup:

jeddalynn
08-21-2008, 08:08 AM
I've been once for lunch and once for dinner. The food is on par with your average family diner. But the atmosphere is so awesome! And the milkshakes were terrific!