PDA

View Full Version : Oct/Nov Crowds?

wdwcarrie
08-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Hi all,

As I wrote in an earlier post, my mom and I are doing a trip from Oct. 30-Nov. 3. I have been to WDW many times, but never at this time of year. What types of crowds might we expect? I've been several times in mid/late-June, if that helps for comparison. We plan to be at the parks when they open every day and to use FP as much as possible. Thanks! :mickey:

DisneyLuvnNooks
08-19-2008, 03:54 PM
We are going the same time frame, I know that New Jersey has the whole week off for the teachers convention, so alot of people head down to WDW. I am pretty sure it will not be as crowded as the summertime, but alot more crowded than the slow time.

NJGIRL
08-19-2008, 04:17 PM
I have been there at that time and it's not crowded except for EPCOT after 5:00.

I do not beleive your dates fall in the "NJ Week".

sleeping beauty77
08-19-2008, 08:30 PM
I've only been to WDW in Nov. , so the crowd size seems regular to me. I've never been at peak season. So I probably would have a real culture shock when it's really crowded. Anyhoo, the weather has always been very pleasant . The humidity is low at that time of year and in the 2 two week trips that I've been on we were only sprinkled on one day. It's always been hot enough to go the water parks or swimming at the resort. So I love that time of year. I live in Oregon so the weather is starting to make a turn for the worse so it's a nice time to escape to somewhere more summery. Sorry, I rambled on a little bit there. Our trip this year, if we get to go,:tigger: is from Oct. 23-Nov. 6. So till then TTFN ta ta for now.

jax86
08-20-2008, 10:04 AM
you are going at a great time!! we always go NJ convention week (which is the week after yours) and we find it VERY manageable. great weather. you picked a great time to go. have fun:)