PDA

View Full Version : Rental Car Location near MK

BeccaO
08-19-2008, 12:18 PM
On all of our trips we ever made to Disney World, we never needed a rental car. The trip we are making in January will involve my husband renting a car in Ft. Lauderdale after a cruise for business and driving up to Disney where he will meet up with myself and our 2 kids. He will need to return the rental car when he gets there because we won't need it. My question is, after he returns the car, how will he get from the rental location to one of the parks or our resort? Where exactly is the rental location?

TheRustyScupper
08-19-2008, 12:32 PM
1) National/Alamo are on-site outside of MK.
2) They will come and pick you up at the resort.

BeccaO
08-19-2008, 01:39 PM
They will come and pick the car up at the resort? We will only need to return the car to the Disney location, so will they bring my husband to the resort or pick the car up at the resort when we are done?

Beast_fanatic
08-19-2008, 01:59 PM
They will come and pick the car up at the resort? We will only need to return the car to the Disney location, so will they bring my husband to the resort or pick the car up at the resort when we are done?

For a return, he'll need to take it to them at the Car Care Center, and then they'll take him wherever he needs to go on property.