PDA

View Full Version : Early Nov weather?

sandeecheeks
08-19-2008, 12:14 PM
Our trip is from Oct 30 to Nov 11 and I am wondering what the weather will be like? Coming from Western Canada (we often have SNOW :snowball: at that time) I'm not sure how warm it will be in Orlando? Two years ago we were at Disney at the end of September and the weather was still extremely warm, but I'm not sure what a month later will be like. Is the weather at the beginning of November predicable enough to be able to plan a water park day? Can I be in shorts and a t-shirt at night or does it cool off?

Strmchsr
08-19-2008, 12:51 PM
I can pretty much guarantee it'll be warmer than Canada, but since "hot" and "cold" are so subjective I suggest you check here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/weather/dailytemps.asp) in Info Central to see the exact weather for the dates of your trip over th last 4 years. That will give you a better idea than opinions.

Ropachs
08-19-2008, 01:31 PM
I live near Buffalo, NY, so I think I can tell you that it will feel "considerably warmer" compared to where you live. I think early Nov. is a wonderful time to go, it's warm (it was warm enough for us to swim) but not crazy miserable hot. I remember feeling a bit to warm for comfort while trekking around in the sun sometimes, but not bad at all, and it's so nice to not be cold...until you get home :mickey:

jax86
08-20-2008, 10:08 AM
we went last year at that time and the weather was gorgeous. mostly low 80's sunny and NO humidity!! it was a bit cooler than other years at the same time. there were some days the temp. went a little higher and the kids were able to swim. I think most of the pools are heated so you could really swim any time.

JerseyDad
08-20-2008, 03:07 PM
.....we're customarily in WDW the last few days of Oct and the first week of November and the weather is superb!! In the past 4 years we've been there...it rained ONCE...for 15 minutes...while we were in MK (so we shopped for a while...what else is new!). The temperatures during the day are generally in the high 70's / low 80's...and the evenings are in the 60 to 70 degree range. (perfect for walking). There were a few days where the temps were down in the low 50's at night...so I bought a sweatshirt....but I refuse to wear anything other than shorts when I'm there!!

...swimming in the early morning (my favorite time) or the evening, in the cooler weather in the heated pools is something I look forward to. It's very refreshing...and a great way to get your body "going" before a day at the parks.

...we went once to WDW in the Spring...and I will never do that again!! It was too hot & too crowded!!

NJDad
08-20-2008, 08:58 PM
We've had very good luck in the weather in early November as well. Usually shorts weather, with swimming time working out as well.