PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Backyard BBQ ?

DisneyBabies
08-19-2008, 12:12 PM
I am thinking about making a ressie for the BBQ for our Feb trip. Here is my ?
I have heard that when you show up for the dinner, there is an opportunity to get your pic taken with a character, but if you do the pic, you lose your place in line to get a table because it is first come first served. If it is first come first served and the line goes to the character pic first, how can you lose your place in line for a table?

danicafan
08-19-2008, 01:25 PM
I've been to the BBQ several times and I've never had any photopass people taking our pics. The characters come over to your tables while dining. You might want to double check because I thought that the BBQ was not open during Feb. I think they are just March - December. Let me know if you find out anything different because I would love to go again in January.

joanna71985
08-19-2008, 04:40 PM
I worked there last month, and this is how I saw things. Goofy (and then Chip and Dale) were outside the seating area for pictures, and guests would walk past them on their way in. You could either stop to get a picture with them, or walk past to go inside. There was no Photopass for the characters (there may have been a photopass location up further without characters).