PDA

View Full Version : Just booked my trip!!!

maizey05
08-19-2008, 12:48 AM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Indigo"]
Pardon me in advance for writing a semi-pointless thread,but......I just booked my family's DL vacation!!! I feel like bouncing:donald:off the walls! (DH and I had visited DL a few times when we lived in CA, 6 yrs ago.) This time, there will be 3 of us. DS (20months then) will be taking his first Disney vacation! I know it sounds silly, but he LOVES to sit on my lap and look at the "movies" of the park attractions on the DL homepage. He insists that I play the "choo choo tain"(AKA:Thunder Mountain RR), over and over, as well as the "hippo boats" (AKA:Jungle Cruise). We're sooo happy to be sharing fun times and making memories with him. :tink:
I don't know if i can contain myself in the meantime. It's like Christmas all over again! Again, pardon me for being a dork!:balloon:

drevlo
08-19-2008, 02:38 AM
Hey there, Maizey!
Trust me, there is no reason for you to feel like a dork.
I booked our families trip a few weeks ago as well, and have been contemplating posting the same kind of thread!
We're booked for the week before Thanksgiving (11/16 - 11/22), and will be staying at the DLH. We normally wouldn't tell the kids until the day of the trip, but we let it slip out on accident...Oops! Now we're asked every few days, "How many days till we go??"
I share the same excitement that you are currently feeling, so don't be afraid to let it out!!:party:

ChipnDaleGal
08-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Nothing dorky at all about being excited after booking a trip to Disneyland! I am leaving for DL myself in 36 days!! It feels good! :thumbsup: So enjoy your excitement as you wait for your vacation to begin. I hope little boy has a great time when he gets to actually ride the choo choo tain!! :mickey: