PDA

View Full Version : epcot EMH

Kisobel
08-18-2008, 09:44 PM
i know i've seen this info somewhere, but i can't find it. so i ask all my smart friends here, if future world closes at 7pm and emh start at 9pm- what is open during those 2 hours????

kate

Beast_fanatic
08-18-2008, 10:27 PM
Open during Epcot evening extra magic hours are:

El Rio del Tiempo (Mexico)
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Living with the Land
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Kidcot Fun Stops remain open until 11PM
American Adventure
Maelstrom (Norway)
Mission: SPACE
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
Test Track

jokat
08-19-2008, 09:40 PM
So is the evening EMH at Epcot two hours then, keeping those open until 11pm? Seems like I read somewhere it was 1-3 hours for evening EMH, but nowhere have I found anything definite on this. We will be at Epcot the evening of 9/5 for EMH...our 10th wedding anniversary!! Thanks for the info!

Beast_fanatic
08-19-2008, 10:28 PM
So is the evening EMH at Epcot two hours then, keeping those open until 11pm? Seems like I read somewhere it was 1-3 hours for evening EMH, but nowhere have I found anything definite on this. We will be at Epcot the evening of 9/5 for EMH...our 10th wedding anniversary!! Thanks for the info!

Evening Extra Magic Hours are almost always 3 hours long. There have been some exceptions where they have been shorter, but those are rare.

Meteora
08-20-2008, 02:25 PM
I have to say, I went to the parks Christmas week--the busiest time of year--and the "smaller" attractions like Living with the Land, the Seas, Imagination, and the Maelstorm were absolutely empty during EMH. Like, maybe 5 to 10 people were even in the Seas building. So that might be an excellent time to hit those rides.