PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Posting on Another Disney Website

FosterChild
08-18-2008, 04:33 PM
The following was posted on another Disney website referencing something BIG happening on March 2, 2009. Does anyone have any info. on what it might be?

"So what is all this about? Obviously it is linked to the date listed at the top of this blog.

Yes on March 2nd, 2009 things will change forever.

This is bigger than the closing or opening of any attraction.

This is bigger than the closing or the opening of any theme park.

I’m not sure how much this will change your perspective on Walt Disney World. In fact, it might not."

My stars, what could it be?

Aggie97
08-18-2008, 04:40 PM
It's the expected birth date of the blogger's first grandchild (explained at the very end of the blog). :mickey:

FosterChild
08-18-2008, 04:46 PM
Duh. I guess on first reading it, I thought the birth of a grandchild was coinciding with something happening at Disney.

Never mind!

TheRustyScupper
08-18-2008, 05:17 PM
1) Actually, my birthday is later that week on the 5th.
2) This date officially begins the four day celebration.
3) The celebration is "Half-Week-Long Party for the Starting of The Year of the Scupper".

NOTE: You are all welcome to come and celebrate. There will be free gifts, free food, free drinks, free cash, free grand prizes. We will announce the secret location later. I think.

Clay Ransone
08-18-2008, 10:12 PM
And here I thought the men's CAA basketball tournament was going to finally get out of Richmond, VA and move to Disney World. I guess I better keep my reservations at the Richmond Sheraton. A guy can dream...

Figment!
08-19-2008, 12:15 AM
As the original topic has been found to be unrelated to Disney News, this topic is now closed for discussion.

Thank you.

The INTERCOT News Staff