PDA

View Full Version : Do Mods provide toilietries?

Giselle
08-18-2008, 04:25 PM
I've never stayed at a Mod Hotel before and I'm wondering if they provide shampoo, conditioner and lotion.

Mousemates
08-18-2008, 04:28 PM
Yes, thou It seems like the shampoo and condtioner during our last stay at CB was a combo thing (both in one)...but I'm not 100%sure, that might have been at the all stars where it was combined.

BronxTigger
08-18-2008, 05:20 PM
My experience:

August 2007 (CBR):
A shampoo/conditioner combo
A bath soap
A hand soap
(I don't think there was a lotion)

October 2007 (CSR):
A shampoo
A conditioner
A lotion
A bath soap
A hand soap

I'm not sure if the difference between the two is because CSR is a convention hotel and CBR is not, or if because all the mods changed their toiletries between August and October.

The CBR toiletries were in the blue containers, and the CSR toiletries were in the clear "aquatics" containers.

kakn7294
08-18-2008, 06:09 PM
Just home (at 3:30am!) from CSR. Our room had a shampoo, conditioner, lotion, facial soap bar, and bath soap bar - all Aquatics brand. I tried the shampoo and conditioner - not bad. I also tried the bath soap but it felt sticky. I didn't try the lotion or facial soap.

Goes4FastPass
08-18-2008, 06:24 PM
Yes, and they are generic brands.

Remember the MICKEY bars and bottles?They were swell!

It's just another way the bosses at WDW pour over their spreadsheets and chant, "Give less, charge more. Give less, charge more."

It's just a matter of time 'til somebody will get a bonus for suggesting TYW Toiletries Your Way with different price levels.