PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex Cafe DTWD:When can we make ADR?

KatGat
08-18-2008, 03:37 PM
I've been reading about the T-Rex Family Adventure Restaurant opening in DTD this fall and want to make sure I get a seat. Anyone tried to make reservations yet? And if so, did you request any particular area? I'll be there late November. Thanks!

TheRustyScupper
08-18-2008, 04:31 PM
1) It will probably NOT be in the dining ressie system.
2) The RFC in DTD is not in the ADR system, so it is doubtful T-Rex will be.

dismommy
08-18-2008, 06:26 PM
I recently called dining about this and was told that they would not be taking ressies or that if they would be we would have to call direct, but the CM believed it would be done on a walk up basis like the rain forest because it is operated by the same company.

KatGat
08-19-2008, 08:22 AM
Thanks. I do hope a number is posted soon to made reservations if it needs to be done directly. I didn't realize that Rain Forest Cafe in DTD didn't take reservations (ADR or direct). I could've sworn I've had reservations there before...hmmm...
We just can't wait to see the wooly mammoth in the ice cave!
Thanks for your help!

TheRustyScupper
08-19-2008, 08:29 AM
. . . I didn't realize that Rain Forest Cafe in DTD didn't take reservations (ADR or direct) . . .

1) Rain Forest in DTD does not take ADR through Disney.
2) However, you can call them directly.

TheDuckRocks
08-19-2008, 10:02 AM
As a side note you can go to the trexcafe website and see a copy of the menu.:thumbsup:

ariel326
08-19-2008, 11:17 AM
Is the T-Rex moving into the RFC? Or a different location? I see they are operated by the same company. I am hoping it is open by end of nov when we go.

TheRustyScupper
08-19-2008, 12:31 PM
1) Different location.
2) It is on the opposite side of the Marketplace from RFC.