PDA

View Full Version : LMA Stunt Show Questions

deva
08-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Hello,

We went to Disney Studios last year a little bit late and got shut out of the Stunt Show, much to my son's chagrin. This year I want to make sure we make it. I vaguely remember there only being a few shows per day. Can someone refresh me how it works? We will be there on October 16th. Is a schedule available now?

Also, I see that it is a Fastpass attraction. Do people get shut out of the show? How early should I arrive? Should I get the fastpass, or is this a waste?

Thank you.

disney99
08-18-2008, 03:33 PM
there are a few thousand seats in the arena, I personally wouldn't use a FP. There are 3 shows per day, if my memory is correct. 10am, 1pm and 4pm - not necessarily those exact times, but something similiar.

I always go in December, so we show up no more than 10 minutes early and get a seat without a problem.

Imagineer1981
08-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Since you missed it, I'd get a FP for it. That way you are sure to make it in the show. FP guarentees you'll see the show you have the ticket for

disneymom15
08-18-2008, 03:51 PM
We did it with FP's a few years ago. There was a CM standing near the attraction handing the FP's out, so we could still get a FP for another ride (not sure if that was normal procedure)

joanna71985
08-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Just a warning that FP are not always available. Me and my dad went to see the show yesterday, and they were not offering FP. However, we got there about 20 minutes early and got a seat in the third row!

A Big Kid
08-18-2008, 06:06 PM
We ususally go in the off-season, so there is no wait. But I wanted to add that I went in to the show as a sceptic, and came out enthusiatic. I liked it a lot! And if you time it right, you can catch a portion of the LMA show backstage while on the backlot tour.