PDA

View Full Version : My funny cat

murphy1
08-18-2008, 09:06 AM
I have this huge 20-25 lb part Maine Coon cat named Smokey. He is so sweet and mellow, funny, too. I walk into my room and he is sitting there watching the Discovery Channel on the edge of my bed. It was a show called Sunrise where they just show calm scenes, this was a Redwood forest with birds. Everytime the birds chirpped, he would perk up and even meow and try to look for them. Then he would just go back to watching and relaxing. Apparently dh had turned this show on for just him to watch:D

tinkerbellybutton
08-18-2008, 09:15 AM
That is way too cute! They are so funny sometimes and what a sweet thing for your DH to do for the kitty. :thumbsup:

T-Belle
08-18-2008, 11:39 AM
From one cat lover to another..Thanks for sharing..I do love a cute cat story!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-18-2008, 01:48 PM
That's funny...my sister has a cat that likes to watch tv and she actually found a tape for her at the dollar store called its time for "Mews and feathers" (instead of news and weather)...she gets in a chair and eats treats while she watches her tape....it has a lot of birds too:D

Jeri Lynn
08-18-2008, 04:55 PM
Your Cat sounds great!

I myself have been known to put the Animal Planet channel on for my dog and cats when I leave, for some reason I think they will watch it!!

IloveDisney71
08-18-2008, 06:11 PM
One of my cats watches t.v. She loves to watch Animal Planet when there are birds on. Once she stood up on the t.v. screen and swatted at a little fox that was running across a field and another time she swatted at some grass that was blowing in the wind. We died laughing! I have a picture of her watching the fox.

murphy1
08-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Fun reading y'alls comments, thanks! Yes, all my animals are cool. His sister is a ferrel torti we got a few years ago, they want me to take another cat, but I just can't, plus my Border Collie Murphy herds them all the time. Today while I was out, so I let him watch the Peruvian Forest:D