PDA

View Full Version : Deliver Mickey Ears to Room?

Goofyjrzgrl
08-16-2008, 05:37 PM
My best friend and her fiancee are going on their first trip together to WDW next week.

I'd love to have a pair of Mickey Ears :wave: in the room for them when they arrive. I know I have read that people have done this before but I'm not sure of how to go about it...

Anyone have any ideas? They are staying at POR.

Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-16-2008, 06:19 PM
On our last couple of trips we have used the Disney Florist. They don't have it in the room when you arrive, but it delievered to the room on the day you arrive. :mickey:

In our case, it has always been there when got back from our first day at the parks, and it was a great surprise for DD! (and me, when DH surprised me).

I'm not sure if there is anyway to get the ears in the room before they arrive though...

Donald
08-16-2008, 08:54 PM
I have also used the Disney Florist many times, and a couple of times, they were already there when we were checking in-they just presented them at time of check-in.

One time, I called the front desk at the hotel my nephew was staying at to see if they could present him with some disney dollars. When my sister checked in, they made a big presentation to my nephew. He was shocked!!:mickey:

TammiMcMan
08-17-2008, 01:04 AM
I'm not sure if there is anyway to get the ears in the room before they arrive though...Not unless you're a VIP and sometimes they can do it for those staying on the club level. Otherwise, they'll either present it at check-in, or deliver it to the room at their earliest convenience.

Goofyjrzgrl
08-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Thanks everyone for the info on Disney Florist. I got the "ears" :mickey: delivered at check-in and my friend and her fiancee loved them!

I totally reccommend Disney Florist. Beth, my salesperson, was very helpful and accomodating! :thumbsup: