PDA

View Full Version : AAA/Disney Package discount HELP, please!

debandbub
08-16-2008, 01:02 PM
OK- we've been over this part before--I told my brother to use Magical Journeys to book his trip, but he went ahead and booked it anyways, then I told him to switch his ressie to MJ, but he never did. ANYWAYS, that brings us to today. I called and let them know about the package discount and suggested they call Disney and ask for the discount to be applied. My SIL just left me a message saying that she called AAA and got it applied....I didn't know they booked through AAA, I thought they booked through Disney. My question...can/does AAA apply that package discount, or did they do something else? I am frankly just trying to cover my butt, because if something goes wrong with their reservation, it'll be on my head, and they'll never let me forget it! Can someone please put my mind at ease, and tell me that they're all set?? Muchos gracias!

Tink1
08-16-2008, 01:10 PM
I am sure they will be fine!

Nanc

debandbub
08-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Thank you Nanci- I, for one, am a BIG fan of Magical Journeys- I wish my brother would have listened to his little sis. Melissa applied my discount, no problem. I always recommend you guys!
Thanks again!!!:number1:

Figment104
08-16-2008, 03:10 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. I found out about the discount and had booked my trip through AAA so I called up my agent and told her about it and she called me back a bit later unfortunatly to tell me that the discount didn't apply to where we were staying. For the most part if you call the agent up and request that they check on something they're pretty good about it. They don't watch for discounts like MJ but if you request it they do their best to get it for you. Hope that helps you feel a bit better.

Have a great trip!