PDA

View Full Version : Premade Scrapbook Pages

N2DisneyWorld
08-16-2008, 01:00 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can find the pre-made Disney theme park scrapbook pages? We are going in November and I would like to know right where to go to get them.

Thanks!! :mickey:

BronxTigger
08-16-2008, 01:06 PM
You can find them in several places. Many stores have at least a small scrapbooking section.

DTD-
Wonderful World of Memories (I think this is the name)
World of Disney

MK-
The photopass place by Tony's
Emporium

Epcot-
The Camera Center
Mouse Gears

MickeyChick
08-19-2008, 02:58 PM
The stuff they sell in Disney is actually not that cute and kinda ugly. You can find better, nicer, page kits at your local craft store or through Mouse Memories online.

mickey&missy
08-21-2008, 08:20 PM
I agree that the stuff that WDW sells isn't very cute at all.

There is a lot of really cute disney scrapbooking stuff out there at local craft stores, like Michaels and AC Moore. You can also google disney scrapbooking.

If you want actual pre-made pages that you can actually just stick you pictures in look on ebay. Just type in premade disney scrapbook. Some of what you'll come up with is a bit pricy, in my humble opinion, but it's all reallllllly cute!

TinkerbellT421
08-22-2008, 08:11 AM
Every year I buy the premade scrapbook pages made specifically for disney, they have theme parks and princess pages premade, they are madeby Keeping Memories, you can buy them at AC Moore, Joanns or Michaels, for about 15 dollars a pack, there are I think about 50 pages, and it also comes with letters and some cut-outs....Very cute! I love them, I use them every year!!! And when I am in Disney I go to the Making Memories store at DTD and buy my scrapbook, and the year pages there. And sometimes I buy something they have new, like the mickey mouse head scissors!! I love those!! Hope this info helps.

mrs.jacksparrow
08-22-2008, 08:51 AM
I used the photopass service. They were GREAT!!!! I was able to use the photopass pictures, my photos that I took and also add text etc. It was AWESOME! I designed the book and just loved what we ended up with. My son shows it to everyone. The book came in the first time a little off but they took it back with no problems and let me fix the errors. I love to scrap book but this online digital option was just as creative! I recommend it HIGHLY!!!! :thumbsup:

poohshoneybeejr
08-28-2008, 09:02 PM
I actually just purchased an entire Disney scrapbook that had some cool pre-made pages already in the book at the Hallmark store. It's pretty cool and great for the person that doesn't have a ton of time. I bought it for my parents are going on their 1st WDW vacation with the grandchildren. I thought it would make great memories for them to show the kids for years to come.

judoma
08-28-2008, 11:20 PM
I found the coolest scrapbook (scrapbook only) at Mouse Gears last year. I didn't get it when I first saw it and when I went back for it...it was gone.:( I could kick myself for not buying it when I saw it the first time. It had a wooden cover, so cool. I'm hoping to find it or something comparable on our trip in 22 DAYS!

AS far as the pre-made layouts go, I've seen them in Michaels and on eBay. I actually saw one seller on eBay that had the CUTEST disney books. She actually made them from, get this,...paper luch bags. She was a bit pricey, but convinced me that I could make them myself from everyday things. :mickey:

kemps@wdw
09-03-2008, 09:37 PM
JoAnn's usually has a pretty good selection, but they're not dated. DTD has a scrapbooking place, Mouse Gears in Epcot, and you can always find a little something @ your resort gift shop.