PDA

View Full Version : How do I get back to my resort?

Bluesky481
08-15-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm wondering if anyone knows how transportation works after all parks have closed...here's my dilemma--We have an 8:45 dinner reservation at Boma. By the time we're finished with dinner, I imagine it will be around 10:00 (every park will be closed by 9:00 that evening). Will there be transportation running that can get us back to POFQ? Thanks for helping me find my way "home"! :thumbsup:

faline
08-15-2008, 06:41 PM
You can take a bus from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Downtown Disney - Pleasure Island stop and transfer there to a bus for your resort. Buses from Pleasure Island (at least for the moment) run until 2 a.m. You could also take a taxi from Animal Kingdom Lodge right to your resort. Just let the bell stand know you need one and you'll have one available to you in, probably, under a minute.

TammiMcMan
08-15-2008, 06:43 PM
Park buses run up til an hour after the parks closed. You'd have two choices from the AKL that late at night,

1. Take the downtown Disney bus and either switch to the POFQ bus, or take the resort boat

or

2. Have bell services or the valet staff hail a taxi for you

2MuchWDFun
08-16-2008, 10:53 AM
We were in the same situation on our last trip. We took a taxi. Faster and obviously, much more direct.