PDA

View Full Version : Going with 3 & 4 year olds?

hope23
08-15-2008, 05:44 PM
My extended family is considering a Christmas season cruise for everyone. My boys are 3 and 4... I'm trying to get an idea of what a cruise would be like with active boys those ages? Is it pretty crowded that time of year? They're somewhat hesitant to new things and I don't want to leave them for extended times, so would the activities offered be enjoyable? Never been on a Disney Cruise, just need some insight... thanks!

LilBugsMa
08-15-2008, 07:19 PM
We are excited for our Disney cruise next month, and though it makes me sad - I have no notion that I will see my 4 year old again, once she gets swallowed up in the kids club!! (Well, until they close and kick the kids out, anyway).

My 4 year old won't spend the night at grandma's away from me - comes out of gymnastics classes to make sure I'm still there - but, last year, when on a Royal Caribbean cruise, loved the kids club and kids activities. So much so, that when we see the ship in the port of Balto - she begs me to take her there for the kids club.

I am a parent that wants my kids with me - but find that they don't want to be - when on a cruise.

Good luck with your kiddos - I'm sure they will enjoy it.