PDA

View Full Version : Eeyore_Fan First Ever Trip report - DAYS 6&7

Eeyore_fan
08-15-2008, 05:39 PM
DAY 6

Today we were up at 6am. We had breakfast and decided to go to EPCOT! It was a gorgeous day. It was cloudy but there was a nice breeze, so it was cooler. It was very nice, not too hot! They went straight for Soarin' which they enjoyed. I am too much of a chicken to go on that but afterward we went to eat at The Garden Grill!! I loved that it rotated and that I got to meet Mickey, Pluto and Chip and Dale!! It was the greatest food!! The steak and potatoe casserole was to die for!! The desert was also awesome, puff pastry with strawberries and whip cream filled with some type of chilled custard. Mmmmm good. Afterwards we did The LIon King show...then we went to Honey I Shrunk The Audience. That was cool. We then began the showcase and looked at all the countries. I just think it was funny cause we started with Canada (where i am from) and it's nothing like Canada. They show off native culture and we only really have a lot of that off in our northern territories. We then headed to the UK since we are British as well. It was nice even though it depicted the older english culture. It was really cool seeing all the countries. Afterwards everyone, but myself of course, did Mission Space and Reimagined. Oh yes I also forgot the first thing we did was The Seas with Nemo and Turtle Talk with Crush!!! That was cool. We then came back after a long day at EPCOT. we ordered pizza and it poured outside. We were lucky the weather was good for us!

DAY 7

This was our last full day and we decided to go back to the Magic Kingdom. We were there for opening and headed for some rides that we didn't do before. We did Buzz Lightyear, Stitches Great Escape then Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. We went to Mickeys Toontown and when we went in line to wait for characters my scooter died. We waited a while for someone to come and to make us feel better they gave us fastpasses for any ride at any time!! That was cool. So we tried to find a ride that we could all use the fast pass but it was hard cause my scooter got us in all the rides faster!! lol We did Mickeys Philharmagic and Peter Pan. We then decided to have lunch at the Liberty Tree Tavern. Great food again!! The pot roast was AMAZING!! We ended up letting the kids and that use the fastpasses on the speedway. We had 3 left over as we were leaving and gave them to a family of 3 to use. We did al our packing tonight and was getting ready to leave in the morning!

DEPARTURE
It was a great time at Disney World!!! We had lots of funa dn now it was time to go. We got our bus at 9:45am to go to Orlando airport and head home. We get to Toronto at 4:10pm and it's a chilly 15 degrees celcius!! That's chilly! lol I had a tonne of fun and just may go back one day, there are some things I would still love to do there!!! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-15-2008, 08:21 PM
Sounds like a great trip:mickey:

DisneyWhirled
08-15-2008, 08:37 PM
You had a wonderful vacation. Isn't it sad to see the vacation end? Glad you got to see Philharmagic....it is my fav!

yjgirl32
08-15-2008, 09:14 PM
Very nice. Thanks for the report. Glad to hear you had some nice weather. Can't wait to read more.

Lizzie
08-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Looks like you had a great trip. Thanks for all the reports.

Meerkat
08-16-2008, 11:42 PM
Sounds like you had a great visit. Thanks for giving your unused FastPasses to someone else. I hope you will be able to return to WDW (and a warmer climate) soon.

Mousemates
08-17-2008, 12:21 AM
Sounds like a great trip. :thumbsup:

MauiMouse
08-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Glad to hear that your first trip was a success. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a lot of fun over at Epcot, my favorite park, and yes I can understand why it would feel strange to go to your home country. I always good goosebumps when I go to the American Adventure for some reason. Proud of my country I guess. :blush:

Glad that you got to end your vacation at Magic Kingdom. :mickey:

pdrlkr
08-17-2008, 09:31 AM
Thanks for sharing! :smickey:

laward32
08-18-2008, 12:34 PM
You had an awesome trip. I am jealous. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
08-19-2008, 08:52 AM
I am so glad that you enjoyed your first WDW trip. It is a very habit forming place, so don't be surprised if you find yourself dreaming up lots of ways to get yourself back down there again. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. :mickey:

faline
08-22-2008, 07:58 PM
What a terrific first trip! Thanks for sharing it with us!