PDA

View Full Version : Eeyore_Fan First Ever Trip report - DAYS 4&5

Eeyore_fan
08-15-2008, 05:24 PM
The next couple days we made easy cause we were killing ourselves!! lol

DAY 4

We lounged around til 8am, had breakfast and left about 8:30am for MGM studios again. We headed straight for Toy Story and there was NO way we were getting near it. Not even 5 minutes after opening Fastpass was already at 4pm and the line up for fastpass was infinite. We just said forget it! So we went in and saw Ariels Adventure. NIce show. When we came out we went straight into the Animation Studio and after the little show I finally met Mickey Mouse!!! He was very nice, kissed my hand and all! He was in his Fantasia outfit. We got our picture taken and headed on. We also did the backstage tour that day and got to see the Power rangers and Mater and Lightning McQueen. we ate at the ABC Conservatory. we were back at the hotel by 1pm. It was soooo hot today. We agaiin went to the pool and swam for a bit. I went to the gift shop after nad that is when I bought my Mickey Ears. They are blue with silver ears and it's for the year of a million dreams. They light up too. Then we went to the arcade, had dinner and went back to our room.

DAY 5

Today was shopping day!!! we had beakfast and headed to Downtown Disney!!! We headed to Planet Hollywood for lunch. It was good. I had the BBQ Bacon Cheddar Cheese Sandwich with a milkshake. Very good!! We shopped a lot and then headed back to the hotel. we swam again and I used the underwater camera I bought. It was fun. I am burnt to a crisp! lol I saw 11 geckos on the way to the pool and back. We also have a tonne of rabbits at our hotel. They come out every morning! I had a HUGE sundae for desert adn the cheese steak wrap for dinner. It was quite good. I also picked up a couple more things in the gift shop. Then it was off to our room to relax!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Another great report:)

DisneyWhirled
08-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Another great day. I'm hungry just reading about the yummy things you ate.

yjgirl32
08-15-2008, 09:19 PM
I love shopping days. We wanted to try the Planet Hollywood on our last trip but ended up at the McDonald's because we didn't get to DTD until 7. Glad to hear it was good. Great report. Thanks for sharing.

Lizzie
08-16-2008, 05:56 PM
Sounds like your having fun!

MauiMouse
08-17-2008, 07:51 AM
Bummer that you didn't get to go on Toy Story Mania, we are planning to get to the park early just for this reason. Yeah that you got to meet Mickey! Always a must! :mickey:

Glad that you had a great day shopping. Sounds like a fun couple days. :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
08-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

laward32
08-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Nice couple of days. It's nice to take it easy. I usually don't because I am so excited to be there. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
08-19-2008, 08:30 AM
Glad that you finally were able to meet the Big Cheese himself. I love a shopping day, so that sounded like fun! Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

faline
08-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Good for you for having some relaxed days! Pool time, swimming and good food - can't get better than that!