PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, Melissa!

disney100%
08-15-2008, 05:06 PM
This is a big thank you for Melissa at Magical Journeys! We (10 of us - 3 families - 6 adults, 4 children) are planning our October trip. This trip will be particularly special because it is my son's second trip (age 3.5), my 2 daughters' 1st trip (ages 10 months and 2 years), my nephew's 1st trip (age 1.5) and my brother and sister in law's 1st trip with a child (which most of us know just makes Disney all the more special). Melissa just saved us SO much money! We probably would never have noticed the offer. So, thank you, Melissa!

Hull-onian
08-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Melissa is great. She did the same for us. :ditto:

disney100%
08-16-2008, 08:15 PM
Melissa is great. She did the same for us. :ditto:

We actually lucked out on our flights too - we got them for significantly cheaper than what they are going for now (we are flying out of Manchester - I see you are from MA, we just moved from there a couple of years ago). Between the savings Melissa has gotten us and the savings from our flights, we are way under budget (which rarely happens), which will make the trip even more enjoyable! I guess it will give us a chance to spoil our kids a little more than what we planned! :party:

Miss Tink 2
08-17-2008, 06:44 PM
We've booked several trips to WDW with Melissa-She is on my contact address list on my e-mail!!! She is great and always on top of things to get you the best price possible. Won't book without her!!!:number1: