PDA

View Full Version : Eeyore_Fan First Ever Trip report!!!!

Eeyore_fan
08-15-2008, 04:40 PM
I am back from my very first vacation and trip to Disney World!! I had a great time and got to see quite a bit. We visited every park twice except for Epcot but we spent the whole day there!!

CAST: Myself, Dad, SM (step mom), SIL, Neice, nephew and SIL's Mother.

MY dad picked me up at 7am and we headed to the airport parking. We got our shuttle and headed to Terminal 1. Keep in mind that this was also my first EVER plane ride as well!!! lol The line ups were huge to check in but they went fairly quickly. We put our baggage through and did all that good stuff and went to board our plane. We were one of the first people on and they seats weren't as bad as I thought. I am fairly pooh sized and heard some horror stories! I was seated with my dad and SM. The plane ride was fine. The worst part was the ascent into the air. Once you're up there it is like riding in a subway train or something. So buy the time we got to the POP century it was 2:30pm and our room wouldn't be available until 3pm. So we headed to the hotel's food court. We decided to eat cause we were starving!! We went to our rooms after. We were in the 70s building rooms 425 and 426. After we relaxed for a bit, we decided to head to downtown Disney. We got there and it was drizzling a bit. I was exhausted and my knee was killing me. We stayed a little while then headed back. It was late and we were tired. The rest of the week was tiring but fun!! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
08-15-2008, 04:43 PM
I am glad your first plane ride went well and that you had a great first trip to WDW. veyr exciting!! :thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
08-15-2008, 05:52 PM
Sounds like a great start to your first Disney trip :) Looking forward to reading more!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-15-2008, 08:19 PM
First trips are always exciting...DW was bigger than I even imagined:)

DisneyWhirled
08-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Sounds good so far! Glad you had a good flight.

Lizzie
08-16-2008, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the report. Glad your had a good first flight.

MauiMouse
08-17-2008, 07:46 AM
You made it! :thumbsup: Good idea of waiting just that little bit for your room. I've stayed in that section once, not too bad of a location.

pdrlkr
08-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

laward32
08-18-2008, 12:25 PM
I have flown several times and each time I still get extremely nervous. I know how you felt. Thanks for your report.:mickey:

faline
08-22-2008, 11:58 AM
First plane ride and first Disney trip! Glad you had a good time and got to see all the parks!

Bethis26fan
08-23-2008, 10:42 PM
Sounds like a great start.