PDA

View Full Version : Tea in England

NY GOOFY
08-15-2008, 03:33 PM
I heard that you can make reservations for a tea in England in EPCOT. I do not see any info on that any where, is this info I received true or not?

Polynesian Dweller
08-15-2008, 04:32 PM
Have to say that I don't think that's accurate. They only have the Rose and Crown to serve food and they don't do an afternoon tea there.

I wonder if the info is based on a 4 event series held during last year's Food and Wine Festival with Steven Twining of Twinings Tea. He gave lectures on tea at the Beach Club I believe. Twinings is also the one's who operate out of the "Tea Caddy" at the UK Pavillion. But its a shop selling tea and tea related items.

I honestly can't ever remember the equivalent of an afternoon tea at the UK Pavillion.

kwhitt3202
08-15-2008, 05:05 PM
the tea is behind the tea shop and they have certain times and its firts come first serve.

maxrebo77
08-16-2008, 07:04 PM
I think the Tea is held in the garden outside the Tea Shop in the UK during the F&W Fest. Every Th, F, Sa & Su starting at 11:30 and going by hour on the half until 3:30. VERY limited, 20-25. Go to the podium right away if you want to get in.