PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Characters?

like2workout
08-15-2008, 03:10 PM
hey folks, i was just wondering what characters you've seen in the disney visa card meet n greet at epcot? i've been twice, and both times it has been mickey and pluto. i'm just wondering if anyone has seen any different characters or combinations of characters? thanks!

Goofeygal
08-15-2008, 03:27 PM
I have had like 5 pictures done over the last 3 yrs and it has always been Minnie and Goofey.

danicafan
08-15-2008, 03:48 PM
WOW -- We must have been really lucky when we did this the past two Decembers. We were there right about 1:30 and we had Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy! If we just could have had Donald then we would have had the Fab 5 all together at one time!!

TINKERBELL_82
08-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Do you take pictures with all of them at once, or only one?

danicafan
08-15-2008, 04:57 PM
We had pictures with all of them together with all of us. There were five of us December 2006 and four of us December 2007. Can't wait until January when we go back again!!

DISFREAKS
08-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Where is the Disney Visa meet & greet located and do you have to show your card to get in?

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
08-16-2008, 07:35 PM
It is in the Inovations that has the firetruck and seguway trial. And yes you have to show them the card each time. You can go more than one time a trip tho. Last year one day we had Mickey and Pluto, and the other day we had Minnie and Goofy. It is a lot of fun and you can take your time with the characters... They will take photopass pics and are more than willing to take pics with your camera too!

VERY fun experience

mrs.jacksparrow
08-18-2008, 12:55 AM
Last year we had 4. MM/MM pluto goofy. It was amazing! The room was soooo colorful and it was worth the 15 minute wait. I forgot about having to show the card....I don't use mine much I have to remember to bring it this year!!! :thumbsup:

AnnetteFan
08-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Stich is there pretty frequently as well.

homeschool mom
09-03-2008, 12:45 PM
In May '07 we had our picture done with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. Plan on doing it again soon. :mickey:

10 days and counting! :party:

tinksmom02
09-03-2008, 08:54 PM
We saw Mickey and Pluto last September.

Have to pack my card so we can do this again! The 5x7 is nice enough, but the photographer took tons of pictures (that were added to our photopass), and the background was really nice.

jpH/keD
09-04-2008, 03:11 PM
We did not get our pix but we saw where they were. It was Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale.
But they were all separate! That is why we skipped it! We did all those at Chef Mickey's already! :thumbsup:

badkitty
09-04-2008, 03:47 PM
When I went last year, there wasn't a line at all! It was so cool with Mickey and Pluto. (As a side note, my Chihuahua, Zorro, was in the kennel at DHS (MGM at the time) and had his picture taken with Mickey for YMD!)

FaithTrustPixieDust
09-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Last fall we did this and saw Mickey and Pluto. :mickey:

eas423
09-04-2008, 10:16 PM
When I went last year, there wasn't a line at all! It was so cool with Mickey and Pluto. (As a side note, my Chihuahua, Zorro, was in the kennel at DHS (MGM at the time) and had his picture taken with Mickey for YMD!)

That's hilarious!!! Is that something they do at the kennels often?

ETA: Oh I just caught on, was that a YMD prize?

AHOTE
09-05-2008, 12:05 AM
We did not get our pix but we saw where they were. It was Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale.
But they were all separate! That is why we skipped it! We did all those at Chef Mickey's already! :thumbsup:

I think you had the wrong location, we did too the first time. If you can see them through the windows of the pavillion it's not the Disney Visa Card Meet. We asked a cast member and she told us that it's held nearby behind a black curtain and each group gets time with the characters. As far as I know it's only Mickey, Minnie, Goofy & Pluto who participate in this as a group not individually. The photographer was great took a bunch of photos so we had lots of good shots from which to choose. We'll do it again this year.

badkitty
09-05-2008, 12:20 AM
That's hilarious!!! Is that something they do at the kennels often?

ETA: Oh I just caught on, was that a YMD prize?

I don't know if they do it often but it was a prize the kennel CMs wanted to do for the pets. It was really cool. My dog has actually two YMD prizes from WDW.

I went to pick him up at DHS and the CM said that Mickey had left a surprise. It was a photo of Mickey in front of my dog's cage! Then on another trip, he was "pet of the day" at the AK kennel. He received a bag of treats and a toy giraffe. Very special YMD memories!

ljv1975
09-24-2008, 05:23 PM
In March we had Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. It was great! I can't wait to do it again!

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-29-2008, 12:09 AM
In March we had Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. It was great! I can't wait to do it again!

That's who we saw when we were there last Sept.

LoriSan
10-02-2008, 03:28 PM
I was there last week (I think it was Thursday) and it was Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. It was a big secret which characters were in there and the CM working the door wasn't telling. I was so excited when I walked in!!

thumperbug
10-02-2008, 07:33 PM
We had Mickey, Goofy and Pluto....we will definitely go again on next trip.

Pixie Power
10-08-2008, 12:34 AM
We've done it a number of times and we've seen Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald & Goofy in a variety of combinations.:thumbsup:

Georgesgirl1
10-12-2008, 08:29 PM
We were there just a few weeks ago and we had Minnie and Goofy. This was the first time we had taken advantage of this perk and we will definitely do it again. The wait was short and we ended up with some really cute pictures to choose from!

Iluvpooh
10-13-2008, 06:32 PM
We had Mickey and Pluto in October of last year.

oopsadaisy2003
10-13-2008, 07:34 PM
How many do they allow to enter? My sister and I both have Disney VISAs, but there will a total of 8 of us (this includes 1 year old twins). Just wondering if they would allow all of us in at once. We didn't do this our last trip but I would love to this time.

Pixie Power
10-15-2008, 11:22 AM
How many do they allow to enter? My sister and I both have Disney VISAs, but there will a total of 8 of us (this includes 1 year old twins). Just wondering if they would allow all of us in at once. We didn't do this our last trip but I would love to this time.

They will let your huge group in. We are a family of 4 and we went in with our friends (a family of 5) plus their family (another family of 4) and did a TON of pictures.

HTHs!:thumbsup:

senderella
10-21-2008, 12:49 PM
In June, we had Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and Goofy. Great pic!

ChipDale2708
10-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Two weeks ago we had Mickey and Goofy. Mickey was very funny keeping it a secret that it was him when we walked in. He was hiding behind a half wall so all we saw was an ear sticking up. Very cute!

*Liz*
10-29-2008, 01:15 AM
Earlier this month we had Minnie, Pluto, and Goofy. The line was short like 5-6 families but because they do SO many poses/pictures, it was a 45 minute wait, which became very frustrating. But it was worth it in the end. :)

Here's our picture. :)
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/xxliz28xx/image072.jpg