PDA

View Full Version : Sept 28-Dec 23 General Public Discount Offered!!!

Trev&Ev Mom
08-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Fresh off the Disneyworld.com website. Now if only a January Discount will be available!!!:mickey:

Fantastic Fall Getaway at the Ideal Fall Price –The 5 Night/6 Day Magic Your Way Package!

Wake up in the middle of magic – with prices like these, you can't afford to pass up this incredible fall offer, designed with you in mind. Take an affordable Fall Getaway at Walt Disney Worldฎ Resort with a special Magic Your Way Package rates on tickets and hotel rooms between September 28 and December 23, 2008.
Book now — this offer will go fast!

Select Disney Value Resorts —

5Night/6Day Magic Your Way Package
$49 a day per person, for a family of 4 in a standard room Total Package Price of $1,168* – save at least $168!
Available for stays most nights Sept 28 – Nov 25, Nov 29 – Dec 3, Dec 13 – 23, 2008

Select Disney Moderate Resorts —

$61 a day per person, for a family of 4 in a standard room Total Package Price of $1,448* – save at least $281!
Available for stays most nights Sept 28 – Nov Nov 25, Nov 29 – Dec 3, Dec 13 – 23, 2008

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts —

$94 a day per person
For a family of 4 in a in a studio at
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney's Old Key West Resort
Total Package Price of $2,236*
Available for stays most nights Sept 28 – Oct 1, Oct 24 – Nov 1, Nov 10 – Nov 25, Nov 29 – Dec 3, Dec 13 – 23, 2008

Studio rooms at Disney's Old Key West Resort and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa have amenities such as a kitchenette with microwave, mini-refrigerator, wet bar and coffee maker. Ask about One- and two-bedroom villas for even more amenities like a well equipped kitchen, washer/dryer and whirlpool tub to make you feel right at home!

*Prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of packages available at these rates is limited. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room (For Value Resorts). Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Packages include admission to one of the four Disney Theme Parks each day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. See Important Details.

Book your stay online now!
or call us at (407) 939-7798† or your Travel Agent and ask for booking code QXG.

danicafan
08-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Yep, I'm waiting for those January Codes as well. Hoping to get a discount on our already booked trip for January !!:party::mickey:

dismommy
08-15-2008, 02:31 PM
I just got a refund of more then $500. I am so happy!!! Thanks for the info!:yay::woohoo:

Beast_fanatic
08-15-2008, 02:58 PM
This is already under discussion in the Accommodations forum, so I'm going to close this one to keep all the information in one place.