PDA

View Full Version : Any thought about how to get a photopass bracelet without going to waterpark?

PrincessEllie'sMommy
08-15-2008, 11:32 AM
I would love to know if anyone has an idea for how to get one of the waterpark photopass "bracelets" without going to a waterpark. (And why won't they make them available at the parks?)

msc_idiot
08-15-2008, 03:50 PM
I don't think they give you one unless you are inside the water parks. I guess they figure when you're in the parks you can carry a wallet, and the cost for making enough of those braclets available to all of the people who come by the theme parks vs. the water parks is just too much (even though they charge us as much as they do...). But I'm guessing they only need the barcode and number from the photopass card, so you could make one yourself. Those braclets and key rings can be found for probably about a dollar, just punch a hole in the card after you cut the size you want and it should work just as well. Not exactly what I'd want either, but I don't think they'll give us what we're looking for any time soon.

thrillme
08-15-2008, 04:19 PM
WOW That's good to know. We went to a waterpark and got a photopass "bracelet". As soon as I order my pictures I was going to "chunk it" knowing I could get another when we go in October (I know you can re-use them but who wants to carry it around for two months).

Now I think I'll keep a special place in my wallet for it. The bracelet is a lot easier than pulling it out all the time.

disneyfan328
08-18-2008, 09:50 AM
i kept my photopass card in a plastic zip lock type thing (I think it was orignally on a lanyard) but I attached it to a keychain which was attached to our pack back. It was always handy and ready to be scanned.