PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I make a reservation?

Kidsmom
08-14-2008, 10:22 PM
I am not sure if I have missed discussion about this as I am in the middle of a relocation, but.....

Why can't I make dinner reservations for my Feb trip until Oct. I was told there was computer up-date and the system is down until Oct. for dinner reseravations. Is there another way I can make these much wanted reservations???

Thanks for any advice or info!

SBETigg
08-14-2008, 10:59 PM
This thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=137106) may help explain. When I saw your post, I thought I remembered seeing something about a new reservations system and looked it up. Basically, I think you can't make those ADRs until a later date, but the good news is that neither can anyone else.

thumperbug
08-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Correct. I just got off the phone with WDW DIne to make my Chef Mickeys and Cinderellas Castle ADR's for Feb since I know those are still on the 180 day out mark. The CM was sooo appreciative that I knew about the temp change to system. She said they have a whole script they have to read when someone is trying to make an ADR that has to wait due to new system.