PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about staying at csr in April

shev
08-14-2008, 12:36 PM
I was trying to decide which resort to choose from csr or all star music. I did a search on trip advisor and csr got some negative reviews. I stayed at all star movies in 2006 and loved it. The rooms weren't anything to rave about, but we weren't there for the ambience of the resort. I tried a trip advisor search for asmo and found negative reviews for them as well. I loved asmo and would go there again in a heartbeat. Other than being the last stop for bus transportation it was great. I figured there are people that will find something to complain about no matter where they are. So since this will probably be my last trip with my kids, who are 23, 19, and 16, hardly kids I know, I thought we could try a moderate. Would love to know how wonderful csr is.

faline
08-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Actually, it's my favorite moderate. We've stayed at Coronado several times and would stay there again in a hearbeat! It has many of the features of a deluxe while still falling in the moderate category.

kathiep
08-14-2008, 12:50 PM
We stayed at CSR last September and would go again in a heart beat.

Beautiful grounds, terrific pool. And the food court is fantastic!

MuchLovedMama
08-14-2008, 01:28 PM
My DH & I don't like CBR but that's just because we're a bit picky & felt that it was pretty run down. If I found a resort that I knew I was happy with I'd probably just return to it so I'd know that I wasn't going to be disappointed upon arrival. I would certainly try another Moderate resort but we won't be back to CBR. Have fun planning!

***Update*** My bad. For some reason I read it as CBR. I'd actually like to try CSR.

KatMark
08-14-2008, 01:50 PM
My DH & I don't like CBR but that's just because we're a bit picky & felt that it was pretty run down. If I found a resort that I knew I was happy with I'd probably just return to it so I'd know that I wasn't going to be disappointed upon arrival. I would certainly try another Moderate resort but we won't be back to CBR. Have fun planning!

Original poster was talking about CSR (Coronado) not CBR (Caribbean). I don't know if you typoed or misunderstood what original poster wrote.

We love the CSR (Coroando). We have stayed six times and will be staying for the seventh in 17 days for our 25th wedding anniversary (my husband offered me the Poly as a splurge this year and I said I wanted to stay at the Coronado--our home away from home). It has the deluxe feel at the moderate prices. And they are in the process of adding queen size beds to top it off. Great main pool, three quiet pools, Snack Bar with great adult beverages, hot tub, sand volleyball court, kiddie pool, playground, arcade, bike and boat rentals, great Food Court, table service restaurant, fitness center/spa. We love it.

jrkcr
08-14-2008, 02:07 PM
The Coronado is SO pretty! I especially like the style of the buildings and the bridge over the lake at night. It is very peaceful and quiet.
The main pool will be a blast for you and your kids-it is a big pool with a slide, and has a huge hot tub.
Writing about it makes me wish I could go NOW!!!
I say try it out and see what you think.

I give it :thumbsup::thumbsup:!!