PDA

View Full Version : Crossing Fingers???

wizardmickey
08-14-2008, 12:26 AM
Ice needs a little... healing maybe is the right word?
For about 5 weeks, I'd been suffering some killer headaches and having sinus issues at the same time. My neck had been so stiff and sore that there were a few days I could barely turn my head.
Then, while trying to massage the affected area of my neck, I discovered my lymph nodes where swollen and as hard as little rocks.
I IMMEDIATELY called my family doctor, but he is out of his office until the end of this month. His Physician Assistant did call him though, and based on some questions I had to relay, he decided the first course of action was antibiotics (and if you read JP's post, you already know I had an allergic reaction to the first one prescribed.) I'm to stay on the new one until it's all gone and if the lymph's are still swollen and hard I'm to call right away.
In the meantime, I had my followup with my dermatologist, who asked if I'd noticed any new spots. I pointed out a new "mole" on my right jaw that popped up very quickly about 3 weeks ago, and he looked it over and felt it and said "that wasn't there when I saw you 3 months ago." I said no, it wasn't. He agreed it looked a little more suspicious than he liked and deadened it and removed it to be sent off for testing. I guess I musta had a rough night on it, 'cuz when I woke up my pillow was half covered with blood. Tossed everyting in the washer right away, but couldn't get it all out.
So, I'm waiting for this wheezing sinus issue to clear up, my lymph nodes to hopefully go down to normal, and the results from my biopsy. So wish me luck?

chrisb26
08-14-2008, 02:34 AM
Oh no Ice that isn't good. I'm sure everything will turn out alright. You have to get better though cause your going to WDW so soon!

Here is some :pixie::pixie: and :fingers::fingers: that everything will be fine.

Chescat
08-14-2008, 02:05 PM
You take care of yourself Ice. :pixie::pixie:

cEveArdenfan
08-14-2008, 02:11 PM
:pixie::fingers:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Ice that sounds pretty bad. Rest often and get better soon! :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :fingers:

TinkRocks
08-15-2008, 01:16 AM
:pixie::grouphug: WISHES FOR A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH FOR ICE :grouphug::pixie:

wizardmickey
08-15-2008, 09:37 PM
:joy:WONDERFUL NEWS:joy:
I finally got that call from my doctor today, and the biopsy came back BENIGN!!!!!

chrisb26
08-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Thats Great Ice!!!!

Now just get all better and you'll be ready for WDW!!

Chescat
08-15-2008, 11:33 PM
:yay:..:joy:..:high5:

TinkRocks
08-16-2008, 12:22 AM
:thumbsup: Great news, Ice!!!:cool:

Alligirl
08-24-2008, 07:39 PM
Glad to hear a healthy report there Ice Dude! :thumbsup:

Next time ( well no, if you go near power tools) try peroxide on the blood.