PDA

View Full Version : Who's switching resorts?

BriarRose
08-13-2008, 01:22 PM
So, in light of no AP discount at Poly :pout: we have decided to stay at AKL. Just couldn't justify the room rate without a discount.

Anyone else changing there ressies?

sleeping beauty77
08-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Well Sil, I just had to change mine because I just couldn't swallow the the pill it was too expensive.:pout::pout: But AKL will be nice too. :thumbsup::yay: I really like these happy face guys!

Cheloconnell
08-13-2008, 02:14 PM
The discounts are not that good. They must of had enough people without offering the AP's a big discount. I am going twice during this period and I got a whopping $28 back in October - woo hoo :down:

KAT1811
08-13-2008, 02:52 PM
DH refuses to stay anywhere but the GF on this trip. I was hoping that a AP rate would roll in and save us a bit of $$$ but it doesn't sound like it. Although I cannot find the rates specific to November. I see the sticky with the rates for Aug & Sept but not for Oct & November. Did I miss them? I noticed that they had an AP rate for the GF during Aug & Sept and was hoping for Nov.

doodleboy
08-13-2008, 02:59 PM
I was hoping for BC to have better rates so we could move there, but we kept our six nights at POFQ and price went form AAA rate of $976 to AP rate of $803. Since this is our second trip this year I couldn't justify paying for BC. We always stay there in May and are spoiled by it. i am not looking forward to full size beds. I might have bit the bullet if I didn't also need 4 AP's for this trip. In any case I am happy with the rate and will be so tired from all of the fun, that the beds won't really matter. Party on!:party::party: