PDA

View Full Version : Photopass CDs

Seasonscraps
08-13-2008, 12:44 PM
I want to preorder a CD but I was wondering what happens if you have more pictures then can fit on a CD? Do you have to pay for multiple CD's or just one?

Thanks!

ljv1975
08-13-2008, 12:51 PM
They will send you as many CD's as it takes. We had over 1000 pictures from our trip after I added borders and things. We got 4 photopass CD's. They don't charge extra if you have more photos than will fit on one disc. It was well worth it for us! :mickey:

Minnie's Northern Friend
08-13-2008, 12:57 PM
photopass?? Where are the photos from???

Seasonscraps
08-13-2008, 01:02 PM
They will send you as many CD's as it takes. We had over 1000 pictures from our trip after I added borders and things. We got 4 photopass CD's. They don't charge extra if you have more photos than will fit on one disc. It was well worth it for us! :mickey:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! That's just what I wanted hear! :mickey:

Seasonscraps
08-13-2008, 01:08 PM
photopass?? Where are the photos from???

There are photographers all over the parks that will take pictures - they give you a card with a barcode and number code. You can use the same card with all the photographers. When you get home, enter the code into the photopass website and all your pictures will be added to your account. You can edit, enhance, share and order prints.