PDA

View Full Version : October Discount?

azdisneymom
08-13-2008, 09:44 AM
In looking back over the past few years the Disney Visa discounts for packages should be out by now. I am right? It sure would be nice to have one.

dolphindiver
08-13-2008, 10:32 AM
I am waiting also, I am thinking it is this week or next week. They usually will announce the special to the Disney Visa card holders a few days before it is opened to the public from my past experience. I keep looking everyday. Lets keep hoping.:tink:

TINKERBELL_82
08-13-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm patiently waiting for an October discount too. Does Disney Visa normally email you to let you know about the discount?

Iluvpooh
08-13-2008, 02:57 PM
I am also waiting-I thought it would be out today withthe AP discounts.

BelleLovesTheBeast
08-14-2008, 10:20 AM
I just keep checking their website daily. Just hoping that they will post discounts for Disney Visa holders. That is one of the main reasons that I got the card.

Derin Dopps
08-14-2008, 03:25 PM
New Deals are out. Call immediately! They are limited. I had a trip planned, and today, my agent called and saved me 300 bucks and moved me to a preferred room! Woo Hoo!:mickey:

Figment104
08-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Does anyone know what type of discount it is?

Thanks!

Iluvpooh
08-14-2008, 10:51 PM
Magic Your way-I am looking for room only-I already have tickets. Oh well maybe tomorrow. I do think it is odd that a general public discount would come out before Visa.

azdisneymom
08-15-2008, 07:45 PM
iluvpooh - I thought it was odd too. I did try calling for the general public discount at 6:00 AM Arizona time and was told nothing was available. WDTC had only been open 2 hours and all the discounted rooms had been given out? I called later in the day and was told I could get a discount for the first 3 days of my trip but because of the ticket pricing it got me a net savings of $100. I passed because it made everything much too complicated for me to have two reservations.

I would like to thank a very patient CM supervisor named Allen who helped me try to sort things out. Great customer service!