PDA

View Full Version : Really don't wanna work today

Kennywife
08-12-2008, 03:21 PM
I have several articles I'm researching to get in this weekend...all travel related! :cloud9:

Mostly, I love my job, but sometimes, I get 'brain fuzz' and just wanna be lazy. Our trip is coming up in a little over a month and I can't wait to go! :joy:

Oh well, my whine is over. Back to work. LOL!

Anna

DizNee143
08-12-2008, 04:20 PM
ooh i soo know what you mean!
i have so much i have to get done..i have 45 days to my wedding..and starting this week it seems everyone all of a sudden wants to be paid!!! ahh..lol..i dont feel like being here at work either!! 46 days and i get to go to the bahamas and then disney world..i soo can not wait for that!!! :D

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
08-12-2008, 05:58 PM
I know, I'm just over 2 weeks out to my Disney World vacation and I think I have Intercot open more than I have the site's I'm supposed to be doing work for open :blush:

Chris :hatter:

SBETigg
08-12-2008, 06:04 PM
I'm with you. I've got the late summer lazies! I need motivation.

Dragongirlx
08-13-2008, 03:57 AM
I know, I'm just over 2 weeks out to my Disney World vacation and I think I have Intercot open more than I have the site's I'm supposed to be doing work for open :blush:

Chris :hatter:

Same here I know I should be working but I only have 31 days to go and all I want to do is look at Disney stuff

Kennywife
08-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Whew! Still working! :geek:

I have two-three articles in weekly and 50 blog posts due early September! :jaw::clappy: I told my "people" that I will be handing in all work by Sept. 21 so I can get ready for my trip!!!! :mickey:

Anna

Kennywife
08-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Just got one article in...1200 words! :faint:

Gotta get the other one in now....:write:

This weekend, I gotta get the house fixed up. :dishes::laundry::mop:

Anna