PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Carousel Figurine

disneyfan328
08-12-2008, 01:42 PM
I am soooooo disappointed. :( I had sent in a reservation to the Hamilton Collection (Collectibles today) to subscribe to a series of indivdiual Disney figurines on Carousel Horses (two of my favorite things in one.) Well I called them today to find out when it was scheduled to be delivered (it was still in production when I sent in the reponse) The cust. serv. rep stated that unfortunatley they had to cancel all orders that came in for this series as the manufacturer stopped production and now its not going to be offered at all WHAT?????? :mad: I am so dissapointed and mad. I was really looking forward to having the 2 things that I collect the most in one figurine. They were really cute. Sure enough I checked the website and it is no longer even on there.

Not sure if anyone else ordered these, but it doesn't look like we are going to be able to get them. BUMMER

TinkiTime1989
08-12-2008, 02:29 PM
I've been having problems with Collectibles Today as well! I ordered a Nurse Minnie Mouse figurine for my mother in January and have still not received it! I've contacted them multiple times and never get any response. I can't find the figurine on their website anymore so I'm beginning to wonder if they stopped production on it too and were just not planning to notify the people who had ordered it! :mad: